.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Where were we...?


"It's been a long time since I rock and rolled, It's been a long time since I did the Stroll. Ooh, let me get it back, let me get it back,Let me get it back, baby, where I come from. It's been a long time, been a long time, Been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time.

Yes it has. " ~~Rock and Roll

(Bonham/Jones/Page/Plant)

Anything new with you?I never meant to take a six-and-a-half week vacation from the blog-o-sphere, but I guess I just ran out of steam, or at least clever things to say. Liam may question that last statement, arguing that it actually occurred sometime back in 1996...but I digress.

There was certainly no shortage of current events to comment on, what with the Hurricanes, Bush fucking everything up, Harriet Miers, Gomery, DeLay getting arrested, Bush fucking everything up, Tom Cruise having an earth baby, oil companies posting huge profits, Harriet withdrawing, Bird Flu/Pandemic mania!!!, more Gomery, Libby being indicted, Bush fucking everything up...

Was it just me, or did it look like Bush was going to nominate Dr. Pepper for Surgeon General next? (Sorry, I've been test-driving that line for weeks now. I should have blogged it sooner!)

Anyway, I'm back now, and I promise to start visiting your sites again too. I've been very bad. I don't know how to make it up to everyone. (The three or four of you, anyways...)So, I'll just start off by being me again...

  • How's this for a defence?
  • A gentle reminder that blogs are a public domain.
  • Is there only 25 of them? Anyone out there have others for the list?
  • With only a month and a half left for Christmas shopping, be sure to put your bid in on this E-bay item!
  • Local freebie paper banned at grocery chain over sex columnist; people continue having sex...This is what all of the fuss is about!

...and finally, if the War on Drugs ever requires new poster children, I nominate these two.

I promise not to be a stranger again, without prior notice.

I'm off to make tacos now, for me and my Sweet Baby. I'll see you back here again soon.


Comments:
Welcome back!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't 

yours?