.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The Blame Game

Now, don't get me wrong--I've never been adept at negotiating the rocky terrain known as brother-sister relationships...but even I would never dream of assigning blame to anyone else for the craptasticial PR summer enjoyed by Tom "No anti-depressants for me!" Cruise.

I guess that maybe the offers have stopped flooding in now, even while filming for MI3 s going on. Cuz Sister is g-o-n-e!

Here's hoping that the fake Tom Cruise blog will update shortly, with more "inside" info. My fave entry so far is "Save Katie? From What?"

Enjoy!

Comments:
Oh man, that's a crazy blog. Who has the energy to manufacture something like that? Cleary, I wish I had more time on my hands.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't 

yours?